Here is some 1920’s terminology to help sharpen your squaring tongue from this era!!
(1) Oliver Twist – an extremely good dancer
Our Thursday, April 5, 2018, 1920’s Club Square Dance had so many Oliver Twist’s from CCCS, Kitty Hawks and Grand Squares.
(2) Now You’re On The Trolley! – Now, you’ve gotten it right!
(3) Flappers – Women & Goofs – Guys
(4) Cat’s Meow – All Evening
Now, You’re on the Trolley, with Tom Davis and Linda Bishop who kept our flappers and goofs swinging and swaying into the cat’s meow!!
(5) Edison – Ask a lot of questions
(6) Di Mi – Goodness
(7) Duck’s Quack – Best Thing Ever!
So, before, you edison this blogger to figure out the di mi of this dance that was a duck’s quack, please view the specs that are the oyester’s earrings: